Loving Life

Loving Life

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Art of Ambition

Dear Viewers,

It has come to my attention that throughout our life, people push us to create ambitions. Ambitions to find a job, have friends, build one's self an education, to stay clean, tidy, go to church, and help our fellow mankind are pushed in to what some call, one's duty's or responsibilities.
We should all push to grasp such ambitions, yet every once in a while, one has to take a rain check.
Today I have no ambition to crawl out of bed, clean, eat, or full-fill any other responsibilities in which await my participation. Therefore, to all those who are lacking the ambition to full-fill any kind of physical or responsibility whatsoever, one is not alone today.
I myself have officially joined the dark side titled Laziness. I myself tend to be a very productive person who thrives off of being constantly busy. It is rare that by this time of day I have not gotten dressed and made a few phone calls or ran a few errands.
For those of us today who are riding the lazy train, Winter Break will come to an end and we will all begin our busy lives from the point in which we left them.
I forewarn those aboard the lazy train to being studying the Art of Ambition. Find small tasks that require small amounts of energy. Make a couple short termed goals that can be accomplished within the hour. By doing this one will start to feel more energized and ready for the ambitions of the day.
I am off to try and start my day. I am cutting the imaginary ropes holding me to my bed, spreading my wings, and flying towards the horizon of ambitions that await me today. If there are people out there willing to join me, stop reading this blog and go discover the world.
After all, the Art of Ambition is not a hard skill to obtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment